Advertise on All About My Vagina!
I offer space for advertisements because I want to promote sex-positive, women-friendly, fantastic, ethical businesses. If you are interested in advertising, email me, Sarah, or click the “Your Ad Here” links on any page.
I Promote Positive, Women-Friendly Organizations
I accept advertising that I deem women-friendly, sex-positive, ethical, and fantastic. Each ad is evaluated individually. Have questions or suggestions? Email me personally (I’m Sarah).
Acceptable ads could promote anything related to women’s health, bodies, and sexuality. For example:
- products like sex toys, condoms, or menstrual gear
- information about health, sexuality, anatomy, etc.
- erotica, art and some porn
- activist groups, events and zines
- fun stuff like contests, movies or festivals
Promotions I’ve accepted in the past include:
- Lunapads reusable menstrual gear
- Come As You Are sex toys and books
- DivaCup reusable menstrual cups
- BadMimi.com pro-vagina clothes and gifts
- V-Day against violence against women
Prescription Drugs and Other Rejected Ads
I evaluate each ad individually, so please email me (Sarah) if you have questions about advertising.
In general, I’m not interested in promoting:
- Prescription drugs. I agree with Canadian Women’s Health Network that prescription ads are not beneficial.
- Weight loss and beauty treatments. I may make exceptions for positive, healthy programs.
- PMS drugs and herbs. I encourage behavioural PMS treatments before resorting to drugs (examples here, scroll down to Management).
- Sex performance enhancers. I’m happy to promote products for pleasure and sexuality, but I don’t promote performance standards for sex.
Advertising is Easy and Quick
You can set up your text ad using the “Your Ad Here” links on any page of this site. Once I approve it, it goes live. Simple.
Approved ads:Babeland sex toys
Sex toys, tips, discovery, education, satisfaction and passion for all
Your ad here